Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree Wonder

This year Jammy and Macho got a live tree in a pot, instead of their traditional, fresh from the farm version.  When Mom brought the little tree into the living room, Macho said "I want to plant it!"

Mom said, "We can plant it after Christmas."

Macho, "No, no, no, I want to plant it! I want to plant it!"

As Mom was putting some things away in the kitchen, Macho came up behind her with a cup full of water.  "I want to plant the tree!"

Mom, "Oh, you want to water the tree?"

Macho, "Yes, water the tree!"

After showing Macho how to pour his cup of water into the soil at the base of the tree, Mom went back to her chores.  Soon she realized that he was making trip after trip, from the tree to the bathroom and back.

"Macho, that's enough water for the tree.  We don't want to give it too much!"

Macho said, "But I have to water it, so it will turn into Santa Claus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment